Re: SSN-XG Meeting Reminder 7-July2009

All,

My apologize. I will have to miss this call. I will be attending the Summer
2009 ESIP Federation meeting.

---

I edited the ontology attributes of the presentations I gave last week.

Regarding the f2f,  We have a room that will fit 30 people at SURA
headquarters - 1201 New York Ave. NW Suite 430, Washington DC 20005. The
only minor caveat is that is  not very convenient during the weekend, since
the building is closed. I will need to help getting everybody in to the
building and on the elevators because they both required a special key.

Cheers,

-luis

--
Luis Bermudez Ph.D.