Re: [RDB2RDF XG] Hello and question about f2f

From: ashok malhotra <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 05:34:36 -0700
To: Orri Erling <erling@xs4all.nl>
CC: "'Ezzat, Ahmed'" <Ahmed.Ezzat@hp.com>, orchard@pacificspirit.com, "'Halb, Wolfgang'" <Wolfgang.Halb@joanneum.at>, public-xg-rdb2rdf@w3.org, member-xg-rdb2rdf@w3.org

Meeting at ISWC 2008 seems like a good idea.  It's October 26-30 which
is right after the W3C Plenary in France
so some people may be in Europe for that in any case.

My problem with meeting at a conference is that we would like at least a
2 day meetinag and that may be difficult
to arrange.

All the best, Ashok

--
All the best, Ashok