RE: [RDB2RDF XG] Hello and question about f2f

From: Orri Erling <erling@xs4all.nl>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 12:46:01 +0100
To: "'Ezzat, Ahmed'" <Ahmed.Ezzat@hp.com>, <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com>, <orchard@pacificspirit.com>
Cc: "'Halb, Wolfgang'" <Wolfgang.Halb@joanneum.at>, <public-xg-rdb2rdf@w3.org>, <member-xg-rdb2rdf@w3.org>

Dear All

I am pleased to be a part of this group in the capacity of program manager
for OpenLink Software's Virtuoso federated RDBMS/triple store/RDF-relational
mapping engine.

As there presently is an open call
for workshop proposals for ISWC 2008 in Karlsruhe, Germany in October, some
of us might be interested in  proposing a relational mapping workshop there.

This could be our European meeting.  As we ought to meet before then, we
could do the first meeting in the US.

Regards
Orri