RE: [RDB2RDF XG] Hello and question about f2f

From: Orri Erling <erling@xs4all.nl>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 13:34:01 +0100
To: "'Halb, Wolfgang'" <Wolfgang.Halb@joanneum.at>, "'Ezzat, Ahmed'" <Ahmed.Ezzat@hp.com>, <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com>, <orchard@pacificspirit.com>
Cc: <public-xg-rdb2rdf@w3.org>, <member-xg-rdb2rdf@w3.org>

> As there presently is an open call
> for workshop proposals for ISWC 2008 in Karlsruhe, Germany in
> October, some
> of us might be interested in  proposing a relational mapping
> workshop there.

+1 from Joanneum Research (Michael Hausenblas and me)

We also already thought about proposing a Linking-Open-Data tutorial at
ISWC, so anyone interested please get in touch with us.

Best,
Wolfgang

Wolfgang, All

OpenLink would join in the workshop proposal for linking open data.  Please
send any materials about this to Kingsley Idehen  (kidehen@openlinksw.com)
and myself.

Aside this, we can talk about a mapping workshop proposal.

Thanks
Orri