Agenda for RDB2RDF Telcon June 13

From: ashok malhotra <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 04:45:06 -0700
To: public-xg-rdb2rdf <public-xg-rdb2rdf@w3.org>

We do not have a presentation this week. I thought we should start the
discussion about
deliverables from this XG. Please give this some thought.

  RDB2RDF XG Agenda

  1. Roll Call

  2. Appointment of minute taker

  3. Approve minutes of May 23, 2008 meeting

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-rdb2rdf/2008May/0041.html

  4. XG Logistics

Confirm f2f in Karlsruhe

Cancel call for July 4

F2F Wiki page: http://esw.w3.org/topic/Rdb2RdfXG/FirstF2F

5. Action Items:

a. Whole group to start thinking about what the group wants to include
in the final output from the group.

b. Whole group to start thinking about what the group wants to include
in the final output from the group in terms of standards.

c. Whole group to provide comments on the state of the art that has now
been put up on the wiki page.

6. Report from the ESWC meeting

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-rdb2rdf/2008Jun/0001.html

7. Satya Sahoo and Wolfgang Halb  Update on Literature Survey

http://esw.w3.org/topic/Rdb2RdfXG/StateOfTheArt

8. Discussion on XG deliverables

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-rdb2rdf/2008May/0018.html

1. ****Tool and approach review**
2. ****Methodology for transforming relational data into RDF**:
3. ****Standard for publishing DB/RDF update logs**:
4. **Translating SPARQL to SQL**
5*. * RDF Representation of RDB Schemas**

9. Future presentations

- - Li Ma on IBM work ?

- - Farid Cerbah on RDBtoOnto June 20 ?

-- Paul Tyson on RDF representation of RDB Schemas  June 27

-- Juan Sequeda  July 11

.

10. AOB

--