Re: Agenda for RDB2RDF Telcon June 13

probably cannot make it due to an EU project review in Brussels.
Karlsruhe should be fine for me, preferably *before* ISWC, right after
might be difficult.

Axel

--
Dr. Axel Polleres, Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI)

Everything is possible:
rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:Resource.
rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:subPropertyOf.
rdf:type rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:subClassOf.
rdfs:subClassOf rdf:type owl:SymmetricProperty.