Re: "oh yeah?" - button

From: Paul Groth <pgroth@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 16:39:19 +0200
To: Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <reto@apache.org>
CC: public-xg-prov@w3.org
Hi Reto,

If you take a look at the discussion of justifications for decisions in
the Content section of the User Requirements document
(http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/User_Requirements#Content).
There's a notion of using provenance to justify why a system presents a
particular outcome, in your case Why something is both a cat and a
flying object.

Also, in the News Aggregator Scenario, there's a notion of a seal
(similar to the "oh yeah button") where users can find out why a post
was constructed in a particular fashion.

I hope that clarifies things.

Paul