Re: "oh yeah?" - button

Thanks Paul for the pointers.

Both the concept of content as well as the seal seem to be based on
the notion of original content by a single source, and metadata on
which entailment and inference is to be applied. When it comes to
facts about a shared world multiple parties may come to assert the
same triples independently. In this case the inference is not
something applied on the provenance record but to the believes that
are the object of provenance. Alice has reason to believe that there
is something that is a cat and can fly because:

- Bob says that :Felix can fly and Susanne says that :Felix is a cat
- John says that tigers can fly and Peter says that tigers are cats

I think the provenace of artifacts and contents which the use cases
seem to focus on is an application of the more general question on the
provenance/justification of believes.

Cheers,
Reto