"oh yeah?" - button

From: Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <reto@apache.org>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 16:27:40 +0200
To: public-xg-prov@w3.org
Hello

I was just having a first read of the use cases and requirements. Most
use cases seem to assume single provenances of assertion and I was
wondering where a "oh yeah?"-button would fit in.

Something Alices presses on when she reads [ rdf:type eg:cat; rdf:type
eg:flyingObject] to get an enumeration of sets  of (sub)graphs and
their (somehow trusted) source that entail that there is something
that flies and is a cat.

Cheers,
reto