Re: A proposed provenance wg draft charter

Hi William,

You can actually find a mapping from PML to OPM here :
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Provenance_Vocabulary_Mappings#Proof_Markup_Language

Don't know if the PML folks agree exactly with it. But that's why we
thought our proposal was reasonable.

Thanks,
Paul