Re: A proposed provenance wg draft charter

Paul,

Jim has proposed a nice mapping between OPM and PML and I cannot tell
how much I appreciate his effort. This is somehow what I call an
intuitive mapping since some concepts seems to be very similar.

However, when one reviews these concepts, contrast them with their
official definitions, and more importantly, try to use them to encode
the provenance of some use cases, one sees that almost none of these
mappings hold -- I will refer again to my tech report contrasting OPM
and PML.

Many thanks,
Paulo.