Re: more tagging done

I did some more, hopefully hitting some of the todos.

--James

Davidson SB, Khanna S, Roy S, Boulakia SC. Privacy issues in
scientific workflow provenance. In: Missier P, Curcin V, Dadvidson S
First International Workshop on Workflow Approaches to New Data-
centric Science (WANDS'10). Indianapolis: ACM; 2010. #use #management
#privacy #workflow #provenance

Lynch CA. When Documents Deceive: Trust and Provenance as New Factors
for Information Retrieval in a Tangled Web. Journal of the American
Society for Information Science and Technology. 2001;52(1):12-17.
#content #workflow #use #provenance #news_aggregator

Widom J. T: A System for Integrated Management of Data, Accuracy, and
Lineage. In: Proceedings of the Second Biennial Conference on
Innovative Data Systems Research. Asilomar, CA; 2005:262-276.
#management #database #uncertainty #provenance

Buneman P, Tan WC. Provenance in databases. In: SIGMOD Conference.;
2001:1171-1173. Available at: http://doi.acm.org/
10.1145/1247480.1247646.  #database #management #content #provenance

Edwards P, Farrington J, Mellish C, Philip L, Chorley A. Evidence-
Based Policy Assessment. Social Science Computer Review.
2009;27:553-568.  #use #evidence #provenance #disease_outbreak

Reimer Y, Douglas S. Implementation Challenges Associated with
Developing a Web-based E-notebook. Journal of Digital Information.
4(3). Available at: http://journals.tdl.org/jodi/article/view/106.
#electronic_notebook #business_contract #browser #tagged

  Felty A, Miller D. Proof Explanation and Revision.; 1987. Available
at: http://cm.bell-labs.com/who/felty/abstracts/proof87.html.
#proof_theory #explanation #automated_reasoning

Mints G. A Short Introduction to Intuitionistic Logic. New York, NY,
USA: Kluwer Academic; 2000. #proof_theory #logic

Buneman P, Deutsch A, Tan W. A Deterministic Model for Semistructured
Data. In: Proceedings of the Query Processing for Semistructured Data
and Non-standard Data Formats.; 1999:14-19.  #database #semistructured

Troelstra AS, Schwichtenberg H. Basic Proof Theory. Second. Cambridge,
UK: Cambridge University Press; 2000.  #proof_theory

On Jul 21, 2010, at 12:20 PM, Daniel Garijo wrote:

> Hi all,
> According to what we said in the last telecon, Yolanda has created a
> new section on the wiki page and I have listed the Tagging ToDos:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Tagging_ToDos
>
> Please try to take them on as you have time.
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.