Re: mroe tagging done

Hi all,
According to what we said in the last telecon, Yolanda has created a new
section on the wiki page and I have listed the Tagging ToDos:

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Tagging_ToDos

Please try to take them on as you have time.

Best,
Daniel
PS: If you upload any new papers, please add the #untagged tag.