Re: more tagging done

I have added a few more...

Cheers,
Jose

Alves De Medeiros A, Van Der Aalst WM. Semantic Process Mining Tools:
Core Building Blocks. In: 16th European Conference on Information
Systems. Galway, Ireland; 2008. #conformance #content #discovery
#extension #process

Buneman P, Khanna S, Tan W. Data Provenance: Some Basic Issues. In: In
Foundations of Software Technology and Theoretical Computer Science.
Springer; 2000:87-93. #access #content #management #object #publication

Bruno N, Koudas N, Srivastava D. Holistic twig joins: optimal XML
pattern matching. In: International Conference on Management of Data.
Proceedings of the 2002 ACM SIGMOD international conference on
Management of data. Madison, Wisconsin: ACM New York, NY, USA;
2002:310--321. #understanding #use

Chaudhri V, Murray K, Pacheco J, et al. Graph-Based Acquisition of
Expressive Knowledge. In: in Proc. European Knowledge Acquisition
Workshop (EKAW'04), 2004. #understanding #use

Chen L, Gupta A, Kurul ME. Efficient Algorithms for Pattern Matching on
Directed Acyclic Graphs. In: Proceedings of the 21st International
Conference on Data Engineering. Washington, DC, USA: IEEE Computer
Society; 2005:384--385. #use #understanding

Foster I, Vöckler J, Wilde M, Zhao Y. Chimera: A Virtual Data System For
Representing, Querying, and Automating Data Derivation. In: In
Proceedings of the 14th Conference on Scientific and Statistical
Database Management.; 2002:37--46. #access #management #process
#publication #reproducibility

Gómez-Pérez JM, Corcho O. Problem-Solving Methods for Understanding
Process Executions. Computing in Science and Engineering.
2008;10(3):47-52. Available at:
http://portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=1399086.1399199#. #abstraction
#accountability #compliance #content #granularity #imperfections
#incomplete provenance #management #multiple levels of description
#presentation #processes #reproducibility #scale #understanding #use
#verification #visualization

Günther CW, Van Der Aalst WM. Fuzzy Mining – Adaptive Process
Simplification Based on Multi-Perspective Metrics. In: Lecture Notes In
Computer Science. Proceedings of the 5th international conference on
Business process management. Brisbane, Australia: Springer-Verlag
Berlin, Heidelberg; 2007:328--343. #content #process #process mining

James Cheney wrote:
> I did some more, hopefully hitting some of the todos.
>
> --James
>
> Davidson SB, Khanna S, Roy S, Boulakia SC. Privacy issues in scientific
> workflow provenance. In: Missier P, Curcin V, Dadvidson S First
> International Workshop on Workflow Approaches to New Data-centric
> Science (WANDS'10). Indianapolis: ACM; 2010. #use #management #privacy
> #workflow #provenance
>
> Lynch CA. When Documents Deceive: Trust and Provenance as New Factors
> for Information Retrieval in a Tangled Web. Journal of the American
> Society for Information Science and Technology. 2001;52(1):12-17.
>  #content #workflow #use #provenance #news_aggregator
>
> Widom J. T: A System for Integrated Management of Data, Accuracy, and
> Lineage. In: Proceedings of the Second Biennial Conference on Innovative
> Data Systems Research. Asilomar, CA; 2005:262-276.  #management
> #database #uncertainty #provenance
>
> Buneman P, Tan WC. Provenance in databases. In: SIGMOD Conference.;
> 2001:1171-1173. Available at:
> http://doi.acm.org/10.1145/1247480.1247646.  #database #management
> #content #provenance
>
> Edwards P, Farrington J, Mellish C, Philip L, Chorley A. Evidence-Based
> Policy Assessment. Social Science Computer Review. 2009;27:553-568.
>  #use #evidence #provenance #disease_outbreak
>
> Reimer Y, Douglas S. Implementation Challenges Associated with
> Developing a Web-based E-notebook. Journal of Digital Information. 4(3).
> Available at: http://journals.tdl.org/jodi/article/view/106.
>  #electronic_notebook #business_contract #browser #tagged
>
>  Felty A, Miller D. Proof Explanation and Revision.; 1987. Available at:
> http://cm.bell-labs.com/who/felty/abstracts/proof87.html.  #proof_theory
> #explanation #automated_reasoning
>
> Mints G. A Short Introduction to Intuitionistic Logic. New York, NY,
> USA: Kluwer Academic; 2000. #proof_theory #logic
>
> Buneman P, Deutsch A, Tan W. A Deterministic Model for Semistructured
> Data. In: Proceedings of the Query Processing for Semistructured Data
> and Non-standard Data Formats.; 1999:14-19.  #database #semistructured
>
> Troelstra AS, Schwichtenberg H. Basic Proof Theory. Second. Cambridge,
> UK: Cambridge University Press; 2000.  #proof_theory
>

> On Jul 21, 2010, at 12:20 PM, Daniel Garijo wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>> According to what we said in the last telecon, Yolanda has created a
>> new section on the wiki page and I have listed the Tagging ToDos:
>>
>> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Tagging_ToDos
>>
>> Please try to take them on as you have time.

Dr. Jose Manuel Gomez-Perez
R&D Director
jmgomez@isoco.com
#T +34913349778
#M +34609077103
Edificio Testa  Avda. del Partenón 16-18, 1º, 7ª
Campo de las Naciones
28042 Madrid, Spain

iSOCO
      enabling the networked economy
      www.isoco.com

P Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this
e-mail