Re: quick update on biblio curation / tagging

Hi all, I've added some tags too this week. I list below the papers:

*Metadata and provenance management
Ewa Deelman, Bruce Berriman, Ann Chervenak, Oscar Corcho, Paul Groth, Luc
Moreau
*PASSing the provenance challenge
D A Holland, M I Seltzer, U Braun, K.-K. Muniswamy-Reddy (2008)
Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience 20 p. 531-540
*Tackling the provenance challenge one layer at a time
Carlos Scheidegger, David Koop, Emanuele Santos, H (2008)
Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience 20 (5) p. 473-483
*The First Provenance Challenge
L Moreau, B Ludäscher, I Altintas, R S Barga (2008)
*Using Semantic Web Technologies for Representing e-Science Provenance
J Zhao, C Wroe, C Goble, R Stevens, D Quan, M Greenwood (2004)