quick update on biblio curation / tagging

From: Paolo Missier <pmissier@acm.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 15:36:12 +0100
To: "<public-xg-prov@w3.org>" <public-xg-prov@w3.org>
Hi,
  I have been trying to clean up the public Mendeleay collection and
here is the situation:

- I merged the shared collection with the public collection. the shared
collection is now gone
- I reviewed 66 entries that had evidently been imported automatically.
Some of them were junk, some were duplicates, but quite a few were good
entries after cleaning

- initially we had 87 "approved" entries. After adding the cleaned upo
entries and removing the dups, we now have 110 entries that are "ok" for
citation, although not perfect.
   they are here:
http://www.mendeley.com/research-papers/collections/418902/prov-xg-public-bibliography/
   The authors on this list are invited to edit their own paper
entries!!  please take a look and find yourself :-)

note: this does not include the recent IPAW procs, which are still in
the making.

- Tagging: only 24 entries have been tagged. 76 to go.
   I plotted the current distribution of tags usage here:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ak69UO5fDWWpdDFsZ1J5dFQ2YmNXc3g4Rm1yMHVKblE&hl=en&authkey=CKH5zZ0K
   (hopefully the link is visible)
  please contribute!!

thanks  and regards, -Paolo