Re: mendelay + official xg tag?

From: Paolo Missier <pmissier@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 22:47:12 +0000
To: public-xg-prov@w3.org
Deborah and Paolo:
I have added your and the other refs on the wiki to the Mendeley collection
please be aware that the link on this ref points to a different paper...

PML - Deborah L. McGuinness and Li Ding and Paulo Pinheiro da silva and
Cynthia Chang. PML 2: A Modular Explanation Interlingua. In Proceedings
of the AAAI'07 Workshop on Explanation-Aware Computing, July, 2007.

regards, -Paolo