Re: mendelay + official xg tag?

From: Yolanda Gil <gil@ISI.EDU>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 11:29:57 -0800
Cc: Bertram Ludaescher <ludaesch@ucdavis.edu>, Simon Miles <drsimonmiles@googlemail.com>, public-xg-prov@w3.org
To: Paolo Missier <pmissier@cs.man.ac.uk>
Paolo et al:

This looks very nice, thanks for assembling this.

Perhaps the few papers listed in the wiki at:

	http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Provenance_Survey#Links_to_Papers

could be added to the Mendeley collection, so we have them all in one
place? There is a pointer to the Mendeley collection from the wiki
already.

I also added pointers to additional surveys to the wiki, but I think
those should stay there as they are surveys.

Thanks,

Yolanda