Re: mendelay + official xg tag?

From: Paolo Missier <pmissier@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 22:08:06 +0000
To: Yolanda Gil <gil@ISI.EDU>
CC: Bertram Ludaescher <ludaesch@ucdavis.edu>, Simon Miles <drsimonmiles@googlemail.com>, public-xg-prov@w3.org
  will add them -- the idea is for people to propose more papers, and
have a nicely curated collection.
In addition, we can install links to other people's collections,
possibly done using other systems.
Also, I will try and import all of SWPM procs when they come online, the
next IPAW, etc.

regards, -Paolo