Re: [Service failure: Zakim teleconferencing bridge - all teleconferences suspended]

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 14:09:27 +0200
To: MMSem-XG Public List <public-xg-mmsem@w3.org>

Dear All,

Fresh news from Zakim!
"We hope to restore the teleconference bridge today when the necessary parts arrive.
Please consult the Zakim Teleconference Bridge Status [1] for current status and details
on an interim solution for your calls."

We will certainly have our telecon tomorrow with Zakim. If Zakim is still unavailable, we
will use a fallback telecon system. Dial numbers and details will be provided in the
agenda.

Best regards.

    RaphaŽl

[1] http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html