[Service failure: Zakim teleconferencing bridge - all teleconferences suspended]

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 23:25:07 +0200
To: MMSem-XG Public List <public-xg-mmsem@w3.org>
Dear MMSem XG participants,

The Zakim teleconferencing bridge was broken last night (see the details
All teleconferences are suspended. We might not have a telecon this
Thursday 29th of March, if Zakim is not repaired.
I will send soon an agenda anyway and keep you post of the evolution of
the situation.
Best regards.

attached mail follows:

We regret to inform our Members that Zakim has had a hardware component
failure.  Its power supply is broken and will need to be replaced.  We may
have a replacement power supply onsite, but if that is not compatible
with the current machine, we will need to purchase a new one locally.

Until it is replaced, all teleconferencing services are suspended.

We will update you immediately upon restoration of normal service.

We apologize for the grave inconvenience.

Simon J. Hernandez    |    http://people.w3.org/simon/