[Service failure: Zakim teleconferencing bridge - all teleconferences suspended]

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 23:25:07 +0200
To: MMSem-XG Public List <public-xg-mmsem@w3.org>
Dear MMSem XG participants,

The Zakim teleconferencing bridge was broken last night (see the details
below).
All teleconferences are suspended. We might not have a telecon this
Thursday 29th of March, if Zakim is not repaired.
I will send soon an agenda anyway and keep you post of the evolution of
the situation.
Best regards.

    RaphaŽl

attached mail follows:

Hello.

We regret to inform our Members that Zakim has had a hardware component
failure.  Its power supply is broken and will need to be replaced.  We may
have a replacement power supply onsite, but if that is not compatible
with the current machine, we will need to purchase a new one locally.

Until it is replaced, all teleconferencing services are suspended.

We will update you immediately upon restoration of normal service.

We apologize for the grave inconvenience.

Simon

--
Simon J. Hernandez    |    http://people.w3.org/simon/