  • From: Simon J. Hernandez <simon@w3.org>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 09:03:55 -0400 (EDT)
  • Subject: Service failure: Zakim teleconferencing bridge - all teleconferences suspended
  • To: system-notices@w3.org
Hello.

We regret to inform our Members that Zakim has had a hardware component
failure.  Its power supply is broken and will need to be replaced.  We may
have a replacement power supply onsite, but if that is not compatible
with the current machine, we will need to purchase a new one locally.

Until it is replaced, all teleconferencing services are suspended.

We will update you immediately upon restoration of normal service.

We apologize for the grave inconvenience.

Simon

--
Simon J. Hernandez    |    http://people.w3.org/simon/