Re: [MMSEM] Follow-up telecon (usage of DOAP/ RDF & Tools pages)

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 15:20:37 +0100
To: "Hausenblas, Michael" <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>
CC: Zeljko.Obrenovic@cwi.nl, public-xg-mmsem@w3.org

Dear Michael,

> Regarding the implementation aspect, I strongly encourage you to
> use RDFa [3], [4] for obvious reasons ...

Yes, I think Zeljko will say a few words about that ...

> Another issue: You proposed to contribute as well to the Tools page.
> I appreciate that very much. When your start doing so, could you please,
> according to our decision at the F2F in Athens [5], first MERGE the
> Tools and Resources pages?

Thanks for this reminder. So, per my Action:
    ACTION: to merge the vocabularies and resources page [recorded in

See the merge result at:
Note that both:
    . http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/wiki/Resources and
    . http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/wiki/Tools
are not existing anymore.

>From now, Zeljko will take back the work to update the page. He has alerady
started to play with DOAP file for describing individually each tool.

Best regards.