[MMSEM] Web page and Wiki updates

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 14:40:30 +0100
To: MMSem-XG Public List <public-xg-mmsem@w3.org>

Dear MMSEMers,

As you might have seen, I have finally updated the main XG web page,
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/ adding the latest minutes of the
Athens F2F meeting. I have also added the various presentations we had
during this F2F, as well as the wonderful photo Suzanne took of all of

I have also updated the wiki pages, for being consistent with the latest
decisions took during the F2F.
More generally, when you create a new wiki page, do not forget to link
it from the wiki front page, otherwise, it is likely that nobody will
look at your page !
And do not forget to put a comment line when you do changes in the Wiki,
or click on "minor changes" ... that will ease the tracking process