RE: [MMSEM] Follow-up telecon (usage of DOAP/ RDF & Tools pages)

From: Hausenblas, Michael <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 15:51:38 +0100
To: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>, <Zeljko.Obrenovic@cwi.nl>
Cc: <public-xg-mmsem@w3.org>

RaphaŽl, Zeljko ,

>Thanks for this reminder. So, per my Action:
>    ACTION: to merge the vocabularies and resources page [recorded in
>See the merge result at:

Wonderful. Thank you for the notice - looks good to me. Just a minor question:
Didn't we once discuss to remove the "conferences" in section 4 and rather
link to existing, permanent updated sites as e.g. [1] or [2] ?

[1] http://ontoworld.org/wiki/Upcoming_events
[2] http://dit.unitn.it/~knowdive/Conferences%202007.html

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.