RE: [MMSEM-Vocabulary] Request for contribution (audio vocabularies)

Oscar, Chairs,

Looks great - thanks a lot. Would you peradventure like to give us
a brief explanation about audio-related media semantics at the F2F meeting?

Chairs: How about an Agenda ? ;)

Cheers,
	Michael

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.