[MMSEM-UC] Algorithm representation Use case: update

From: Massimo Martinelli <Massimo.Martinelli@isti.cnr.it>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 18:00:21 +0100
To: MMSem-XG Public List <public-xg-mmsem@w3.org>

Dear all,

We have updated the Algorithm representation Use case in response to the
comments by Raphael and Tobias. In particular we have added a section
giving a more concrete example in the field of radiology.

Thanks to Tobias for his interesting and comprehensive remarks. :-)
We are still discussing some of his suggestions.

In the following days we hope to refine the use case after further
discussion.

Regards,

Patrizia, Suzanne, Massimo, Ovidio