Re: [UC] Bio-medical Image Use Case

I apologize for the typos in my mail.  I meant to say:

I just posted a bio-medical use case on the wiki.  This is similar in
several ways to the use case described in the draft document of the
Multimedia Task Force group, however I went ahead and posted it since
there was no case in this domain on the wiki for this group.  It is
probably a sign of the usefulness of semantics in this domain that two
groups have independently come up with similar use cases.

Melli