Re: [UC] Bio-medical Image Use Case

Hi all,

   I just posted a bio-medical use case on the wiki.  This is similar in
several ways to the use case described in the draft document of the
group, however I went ahead and posted it since there was on case on the
wiki.  It is probably a sign of the usefulness of semantics in this
domain that two groups have independently come up with similar use cases.

Melli

--

Melli Annamalai, Ph.D.                            ph: 603-897-3218
Principal Member of Technical Staff