W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xg-lld@w3.org > January 2011

Agenda - Jan 20 2011 - LLD XG telecon - 1000 EDT

From: Manue <manue@figoblog.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 21:01:47 +0100
Message-ID: <AANLkTiksgdmFC7OoyBkUkAAhm6sRNFRELWfGMzFPcuuW@mail.gmail.com>
To: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
Agenda - Jan 20 2011 - LLD XG telecon - 1000 EDT

WEEKLY AGENDAS FOCUS ON A SUBSET OF ISSUES FROM A RUNNING AGENDA AT
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/RunningAgenda

Time - http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Telecons#Connection_info
    http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html#s_4061
    0700 Seattle - 1000 New York - 1500 London - 1600 Paris - 2300 Kuala Lumpur
    0000 Tokyo - 0200 Sydney (next day)

W3C Library Linked Data Incubator group:
     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/               - home page
     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/          - wiki
     http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/  - group list
     http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-lld/     - community list

LLD XG telecons:
     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Telecons
     Attendance is restricted to registered XG participants and
         persons invited by chairs.

Chair: Emmanuelle
Scribe: ?
     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/ScribeDuty
     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/Scribing.html (how to)
     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/TopicsDiscussed#Nicknames

Regrets:

======================================================================
ADMIN
-- Minutes of previous telecon
 PROPOSED: To accept
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/01/13-lld-minutes.html

-- Telecons - http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Telecons
    Upcoming next telecons, with scheduled chairs and regrets received:
        2011-01-27 Tom
        2011-02-03 Antoine
        2011-02-10 Emmanuelle
        2011-02-17 Tom, regrets Emmanuelle
        2011-02-24 Antoine
        2011-03-03 ?

-- Dedicated Asia-Pacific time zone telecon
        to be scheduled

======================================================================
USE CASE CLUSTERS - KEY SECTION OF FINAL REPORT
  http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCases - all use cases
are linked here
  http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/FinalReportOutline - all
cluster texts linked here

------
CLUSTER Bibliographic data: curators Gordon, Martin
   http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Cluster_BibData
   2011-01-06: "Topics section still remains to be done.  Finished by
20 January?"

ACTION: Gordon and Martin to curate bibliographic data cluster for end
of December [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-minutes.html#action05]

ACTION: Gordon and Ross to review use cases in light of migration of
legacy data [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2011/01/13-lld-minutes.html#action01]

------
NEW CLUSTER Social uses (Uldis, Jodi)
   http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Cluster_Social_Uses

ACTION: Uldis and Jodi to create social uses cluster [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/12/16-lld-minutes.html#action03]

Specific call for use cases
--> draft http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2011Jan/0060.html
--> sent http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2011Jan/0098.html

------
NEW CLUSTER Collections (Gordon)

ACTION: GordonD and Karen to curate collection cluster [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/01/06-lld-minutes.html#action11]

Gordon created a page on Library metadata granularity :
-->http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Granularity_of_library_metadata

----------------------------------------------------------------------
PAGES RELATED TO USE CASES
-- Terminology: "value vocabulary; metadata element set, and dataset"
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/Library_terminology_informally_explained#Vocabularies.2C_Element_sets.2C_Datasets

ACTION: Mark and Emmanuelle to clean definition of value vocabulary
and use of attribute [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/01/06-lld-minutes.html#action02]
 --> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/Library_terminology_informally_explained#Vocabularies.2C_Element_sets.2C_Datasets

======================================================================
AOB - Including outstanding actions

ACTION: Alex, Jeff, Martin, MichaelP elaborate on general purpose IT
architecture for dealing with linked data with caching feature (short
sketch for final report) [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/24-lld-minutes.html#action04]

ACTION: Volunteers to send login information (openid credentials) to
William Waite to curate LLD group on CKAN [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2010/11/25-lld-minutes.html#action04]

ACTION: Everyone to update the Events page
(http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/LLD/Events) on the wiki regularly
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/24-lld-minutes.html#action05]
Received on Wednesday, 19 January 2011 20:02:20 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 19 January 2011 20:02:21 GMT