W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xg-lld@w3.org > January 2011

Re: Agenda - Jan 20 2011 - LLD XG telecon - 1000 EDT

From: Kai Eckert <kai@informatik.uni-mannheim.de>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 15:11:52 +0100
Message-ID: <4D3842A8.30309@informatik.uni-mannheim.de>
To: Manue <manue@figoblog.org>
CC: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
Regrets for today, I have a conflicting meeting.

Am 19.01.2011 21:01, schrieb Manue:
> Agenda - Jan 20 2011 - LLD XG telecon - 1000 EDT
>
> WEEKLY AGENDAS FOCUS ON A SUBSET OF ISSUES FROM A RUNNING AGENDA AT
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/RunningAgenda
>
> Time - http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Telecons#Connection_info
>      http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html#s_4061
>      0700 Seattle - 1000 New York - 1500 London - 1600 Paris - 2300 Kuala Lumpur
>      0000 Tokyo - 0200 Sydney (next day)
>
> W3C Library Linked Data Incubator group:
>       http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/               - home page
>       http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/          - wiki
>       http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/  - group list
>       http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-lld/     - community list
>
> LLD XG telecons:
>       http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Telecons
>       Attendance is restricted to registered XG participants and
>           persons invited by chairs.
>
> Chair: Emmanuelle
> Scribe: ?
>       http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/ScribeDuty
>       http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/Scribing.html (how to)
>       http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/TopicsDiscussed#Nicknames
>
> Regrets:
>
> ======================================================================
> ADMIN
> -- Minutes of previous telecon
>   PROPOSED: To accept
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/01/13-lld-minutes.html
>
> -- Telecons - http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Telecons
>      Upcoming next telecons, with scheduled chairs and regrets received:
>          2011-01-27 Tom
>          2011-02-03 Antoine
>          2011-02-10 Emmanuelle
>          2011-02-17 Tom, regrets Emmanuelle
>          2011-02-24 Antoine
>          2011-03-03 ?
>
> -- Dedicated Asia-Pacific time zone telecon
>          to be scheduled
>
> ======================================================================
> USE CASE CLUSTERS - KEY SECTION OF FINAL REPORT
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCases - all use cases
> are linked here
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/FinalReportOutline - all
> cluster texts linked here
>
> ------
> CLUSTER Bibliographic data: curators Gordon, Martin
>     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Cluster_BibData
>     2011-01-06: "Topics section still remains to be done.  Finished by
> 20 January?"
>
> ACTION: Gordon and Martin to curate bibliographic data cluster for end
> of December [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-minutes.html#action05]
>
> ACTION: Gordon and Ross to review use cases in light of migration of
> legacy data [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2011/01/13-lld-minutes.html#action01]
>
> ------
> NEW CLUSTER Social uses (Uldis, Jodi)
>     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Cluster_Social_Uses
>
> ACTION: Uldis and Jodi to create social uses cluster [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/12/16-lld-minutes.html#action03]
>
> Specific call for use cases
> -->  draft http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2011Jan/0060.html
> -->  sent http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2011Jan/0098.html
>
> ------
> NEW CLUSTER Collections (Gordon)
>
> ACTION: GordonD and Karen to curate collection cluster [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/01/06-lld-minutes.html#action11]
>
> Gordon created a page on Library metadata granularity :
> -->http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Granularity_of_library_metadata
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> PAGES RELATED TO USE CASES
> -- Terminology: "value vocabulary; metadata element set, and dataset"
>    http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/Library_terminology_informally_explained#Vocabularies.2C_Element_sets.2C_Datasets
>
> ACTION: Mark and Emmanuelle to clean definition of value vocabulary
> and use of attribute [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/01/06-lld-minutes.html#action02]
>   -->  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/Library_terminology_informally_explained#Vocabularies.2C_Element_sets.2C_Datasets
>
> ======================================================================
> AOB - Including outstanding actions
>
> ACTION: Alex, Jeff, Martin, MichaelP elaborate on general purpose IT
> architecture for dealing with linked data with caching feature (short
> sketch for final report) [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/24-lld-minutes.html#action04]
>
> ACTION: Volunteers to send login information (openid credentials) to
> William Waite to curate LLD group on CKAN [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2010/11/25-lld-minutes.html#action04]
>
> ACTION: Everyone to update the Events page
> (http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/LLD/Events) on the wiki regularly
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/24-lld-minutes.html#action05]
>
>

-- 
=============================================
Kai Eckert
KR & KM Research Group
Universitaet Mannheim
WWW:   http://ki.informatik.uni-mannheim.de
---------------------------------------------
Received on Thursday, 20 January 2011 14:12:24 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 20 January 2011 14:12:24 GMT