Re: Cases

All:

I agree that the Component vocabularies use case doesn't belong in the
Vocabulary alignment cluster.

It would fit better in the Authority data cluster, if we interpret "entities
associated with the resource described, e.g. names, title, subjects, geographic
names, etc." to essentially mean authority data (in a linked data environment).
The use case is saying that a linked data environment is better for linking
entities in bibliographic metadata records, and envisages authority data being
expanded beyond the current/traditional author/name and subject entities.

The use case also fits (but not as well) with the BibData cluster; it refers to
a possible transition stage in the move of focus from record to triple (i.e.
link as much as possible to the "record"). I will add it as a related use case
to the BibData cluster if the Authority data cluster is willing to incorporate
it.

Cheers

Gordon