Re: Orphaned UC NLL Digitized Map Archive

From: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2011 18:42:26 +0100
To: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
Hi Mark,

> I read the NLL UC [1], and think that based on this sentence it should be in the DO cluster:
>
> "Visitors to the map archive retrieve map metadata and use them it to find related resources (e.g. other maps from the same publication) "

OK, so that seems to sort out the action, if everyone else in your two clusters agree. And I think there was almost complete agreement already during the call, so that's alright :-)

> It would be good to indicate whether this has been done, or whether this is a wish list. (That bothers me a bit when I read use cases, not always clear whether things have been implemented or not).

Yep, but as we are a forward-looking group, we can afford non-implemented scenarios! As long as the perspective seems worth to report on...