Orphaned UC NLL Digitized Map Archive

From: Mark van Assem <mark@cs.vu.nl>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 17:20:31 +0100
To: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>, Uldis Bojars <captsolo@gmail.com>
Hi,

I read the NLL UC [1], and think that based on this sentence it should
be in the DO cluster:

"Visitors to the map archive retrieve map metadata and use them it to
find related resources (e.g. other maps from the same publication) "

It would be good to indicate whether this has been done, or whether this
is a wish list. (That bothers me a bit when I read use cases, not always
clear whether things have been implemented or not).

Best,
Mark

[1]http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Use_Case_NLL_Digitized_Map_Archive