RE: References to "application profiles"

Joachim,

I would agree there is utility to this. I can imagine using XML Schema
with RDF/XML to constrain OWL model data into closed-world structures.
When people use the word "Application Profile", that's the solution that
pops into my brain. I suspect there are other possibilities, though, and
wonder about them.

Jeff