RE: References to "application profiles"

From: Young,Jeff (OR) <jyoung@oclc.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 10:19:06 -0400
To: "Neubert Joachim" <J.Neubert@zbw.eu>, "Antoine Isaac" <aisaac@few.vu.nl>, <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
Joachim,

I would agree there is utility to this. I can imagine using XML Schema
with RDF/XML to constrain OWL model data into closed-world structures.
When people use the word "Application Profile", that's the solution that
pops into my brain. I suspect there are other possibilities, though, and
wonder about them.

Jeff