AW: References to "application profiles"

From: Neubert Joachim <J.Neubert@zbw.eu>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 09:54:54 +0200
To: "Antoine Isaac" <aisaac@few.vu.nl>, <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
> I'm not saying that it was clearly worded here, far from it
> :-) I can also live with this point being mentioned in
> another section. But I wanted to warn against making this
> disappear, altogether.

I agree with Antoine here - the concept of application profiles is
really important in library world (and bridges somehow the intellectual
gap between traditional record oriented thinking and freely floating
properties - OWL is no help for this). Therefore, in my eyes, it should
be in the report.

Cheers, Joachim