Re: Visualizing metadata element sets in side deliverable -- quite urgent feedback request

Quoting Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>:

  Plus I'm quite sure that many other
> package curators don't know such tags exists.
> In fact I'm not sure how the LOD Cloud guys could create
> http://www4.wiwiss.fu-berlin.de/lodcloud/state/#terms .
> Perhaps by analysing the dumps, which is of course impossible for us.

Now you've made me want to see a tag cloud with property names!

:-)
kc

p.s. I think including this is useful as a visualization, but we
shouldn't pretend that it means more than it does.

--
Karen Coyle
kcoyle@kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net