Re: capitalization etc?

From: Peter Murray <peter.murray@lyrasis.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 14:49:12 -0400
To: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
On Aug 20, 2011, at 7:49 AM, Jodi Schneider wrote:
> Finally, assuming people want to print the report, will we have footnotes to the inline hyperlinks?

I volunteered to do the HTML conversion of the report.  There are ways to do this with print style sheets and a little bit of JavaScript, but I don't yet know if such techniques are permissible in the W3C report form.

In short, we'll try.

Peter
--
Peter Murray         Peter.Murray@lyrasis.org        tel:+1-678-235-2955