capitalization etc?

From: Jodi Schneider <jodi.schneider@deri.org>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 12:49:19 +0100
To: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
I recently reread the full report. It's looking good! Here are a few small questions about picky things...

We've been putting off a few decisions about capitalization -- how do we want to handle these?

I also noticed that we use a variety of terminology for libraries. I think that's fine, but it struck me.

Finally, assuming people want to print the report, will we have footnotes to the inline hyperlinks?

semantic web or Semantic Web?
linked data or Linked Data?
Library data or Library Data or library data?
web or Web?

Libraries vs. "cultural organizations (including libraries)" vs.  libraries, archives, and museums ("memory institutions")
"library and memory-institution professionals"

===External Hyperlinks===
How will we handle hyperlinks in the printed version of the report? As footnotes? (e.g. 'principles' link to http://www.w3.org/DesignIssues/LinkedData.html , 'Open Bibliographic Data' link to http://www.opendefinition.org/bibliographic/ , <ref>http://linkeddatabook.com/editions/1.0/#htoc61</ref>, among others)