capitalization etc?

From: Jodi Schneider <jodi.schneider@deri.org>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 12:49:19 +0100
To: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
I recently reread the full report. It's looking good! Here are a few small questions about picky things...

We've been putting off a few decisions about capitalization -- how do we want to handle these?

I also noticed that we use a variety of terminology for libraries. I think that's fine, but it struck me.

Finally, assuming people want to print the report, will we have footnotes to the inline hyperlinks?

-Jodi

===Capitalization===
semantic web or Semantic Web?
linked data or Linked Data?
Library data or Library Data or library data?
web or Web?

===Terminology===
Libraries vs. "cultural organizations (including libraries)" vs.  libraries, archives, and museums ("memory institutions")
"library and memory-institution professionals"

===External Hyperlinks===
How will we handle hyperlinks in the printed version of the report? As footnotes? (e.g. 'principles' link to http://www.w3.org/DesignIssues/LinkedData.html , 'Open Bibliographic Data' link to http://www.opendefinition.org/bibliographic/ , <ref>http://linkeddatabook.com/editions/1.0/#htoc61</ref>, among others)