Open Data definition in Scope (was: Re: Changes to "Benefits" section)

Hi all,

as promised, I have edited the Scope section and added the open data
definition (Diff: [1]).

In the Benefits section, I changed Linked Data once to Linked Open Data,
as we refer especially to the openness of the data afterwards. [2].

A minor change is [3].

If you see other locations that might need a refinement or disagree with
my changes, just re-edit or let me know. All in all I think it is okay
now. We mostly focus on the rather technical aspects of linked data and
that is in line with our charter and in the context of the W3C the more
important aspect. But I am glad that we state something about Open Data now.

Cheers,

Kai

[1]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/index.php?title=Scope&diff=5742&oldid=5731