Re: Changes to "Benefits" section

From: Emmanuelle Bermes <manue@figoblog.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 17:59:08 +0200
To: Kai Eckert <kai@informatik.uni-mannheim.de>
Cc: public-xg-lld@w3.org
Sorry, as I wrote that, I just discovered that this wasn't implemented yet.
So now, we have a Scope page [1] and a Benefits page [2], separate.
I also updated both transclusions (and strongly advocate that we
deprecate one in favor of the other ;-)

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Scope
[2] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Benefits