Re: Changes to "Benefits" section

Sorry, as I wrote that, I just discovered that this wasn't implemented yet.
So now, we have a Scope page [1] and a Benefits page [2], separate.
I also updated both transclusions (and strongly advocate that we
deprecate one in favor of the other ;-)

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Scope
[2] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Benefits