ACTION to integrate more refined view of non-resolvable URIs and linking

From: Young,Jeff (OR) <jyoung@oclc.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 11:03:53 -0400
To: "public-xg-lld" <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
I have this action:

ACTION: Jeff to integrate more refined view of
   non-resolvable URIs and linking. [recorded in
   [32]http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/07/21-lld-minu
   tes.html#action08]

The updated wording can be reviewed here:

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/index.php?title=Draft_Relevant
_Technologies&diff=5746&oldid=5294

I also removed the reference to bulk access because it didn't seem to
fit well under this heading. If somebody feels bulk delivery should be
included as part of "relevant technologies", I would be tempted to
create another small section and could try to explain why it's relevant.
Maybe this is done elsewhere, though.

Comments and suggestions are welcome.

Jeff