Re: JISC Open Bib Guide

Hi,

I had a short look at their use cases, and I don't see how we can reuse
their (definitions of) use cases -- or was that not the suggestion?

Examples:

- 01. Publish data for unspecified use
- 02. Publish open Linked Data for unspecified use
- 07. Contribute data to Google Scholar
- 15. Allow personal use of data for Reference Management
- 16. Publish data for lightweight application development

Mark

--
  Mark van Assem - Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
            http://www.cs.vu.nl/~mark