Re: JISC Open Bib Guide

From: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 15:34:17 +0100
To: Jodi Schneider <jodi.schneider@deri.org>, public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
> This is interesting.

+1. I'm wondering whether we could reconcialiate that with either
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Goals
or
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Dimensions

> This is interesting. I'm wondering if anyone could give context about how this was developed and why. Sorry I'm too pressed to dig for that.

Yes. We could ask Monica, but then it would be next time. Perhaps we can have a first call today when we discuss the use cases.

Antoine