Re: Volunteers to shepherd individual use cases and curate clusters

Hello Antoine,

(Thanks for the shepherd info in the previous email.)

On Wed, 10 Nov 2010, Antoine Isaac wrote:

> By the way the F2F we had quite a discussion on vocabulary
> registries [1]. One of the outcomes is that this was a topic
> of great potential interest, but which needs to be further
> substantiated by use case(s) [2]:
>
>> DATA.VOCABS: need a use case for registries (RDA task group
>> ?) - also includes : DATA.OBSOLETE-VOCABS, DATA.CHANGES,
>> DATA-DISSEMINATION, DATA.VERSIONING,
>> DATA.ONTOLOGY-DISCOVERY
>

> Given the experience your group has with developing
> ontologies/vocabularies and putting them in reference
> services, Perhaps you or other people from your group could
> be involved here (with someone else from the XG involved in
> this RDA task group?).

Ok, great. Will do. (We were actually considering submitting a use-case on
vocabulary services, but didn't submit since we are not the
end-user/problem owners of this case.)

Regards,
Kim