Use case notes page

From: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 11:38:28 +0100
To: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
Dear all,

I've started some clean-up of http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCaseNotes
hoping that pretty soon we could just remove it from [1], as part of an attempt to have [2] as only one list of things that should motivate our searching for new cases.

It's not yet dead, though. Feedback is welcome from these who created the non-deleted items: please declare them as dead of move them to [2]! We could discuss them in a next call whether we're interested enough to include them in the list we agreed upon at the F2F...

Cheers,

Antoine

[1]http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCases#Related_topics.2C_are_these_covered_yet.3F
[2] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/F2F_Pittsburgh_Outcomes#Things_that_should_be_covered_by_use_cases