Re: Agenda - Nov 11 2010 - LLD XG telecon - 1000 EDT

From: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 08:48:53 +0100
To: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

Just a quick addition, so that we don't lose the link for the next calls:

> -- Datasets (page to be created)

Ross has created a first page, as we discussed hastily at the end of last week's call:

The issue is whether we want to continue this way, or to make that page a pointer to CKAN datasets that would have been appropriately tagged. Which is the rationale for William's action: