Use Case Civil War 150 (was not introduced in f2f meeting)

From: ZENG, MARCIA <mzeng@kent.edu>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 22:36:47 -0500
To: "public-xg-lld@w3.org" <public-xg-lld@w3.org>, Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
I uploaded the Use Case Civil War 150 to my website, because the file size was too large to be an attachment.
This was a use case I prepared but did not present at the f2f meeting.  Antoine asked me to share on this list. [1]
Let me know if you have any questions.
And hope other UC orphans will find shepherds soon.
Marcia

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/11/04-lld-minutes.html
antoine:
   ... in your specific case it would be nice if you could send the
   presentation that you showed me to the list