W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xg-lld@w3.org > November 2010

Minutes of 2010-11-04 LLD Meeting

From: William Waites <william.waites@okfn.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 02:22:11 +0100
To: public-xg-lld@w3.org
Message-ID: <20101110012211.GR82661@styx.org>
Hi all,

Apologies for the delay in posting these to this list. The minutes of
last week's call are at:

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/11/04-lld-minutes.html

a text version is copied below. The IRC agents Zakim and RRSAgent
were behaving a bit erraticly, only at the last minute did 
RRSAgent decide to write out a complete copy. In case there are
any problems or missing information, Tom has made available an
unedited transcript of the IRC session here:

http://www.w3.org/2010/11/04-lld-irc

Cheers,
-w

---

   [1]W3C

      [1] http://www.w3.org/

                                LLD XG

04 Nov 2010

   [2]Agenda

      [2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2010Nov/0008.html

   See also: [3]IRC log

      [3] http://www.w3.org/2010/11/04-lld-irc

Attendees

   Present
          jeff, markva, emma, Ray, Marcia, Antoine, TomB, Pmurray, jar,
          edsu, AlexanderH, Bernard, jodi, ww, rsinger

   Regrets
          karen, gordon, felix, tod, Guenther, Joachim, Kai

   Chair
          Antoine

   Scribe
          William

Contents

     * [4]Topics
         1. [5]Admin
         2. [6]USE CASES AND CASE STUDIES
         3. [7]TOPICS
     * [8]Summary of Action Items
     _________________________________________________________

   <antoine> Scribe: William

   <antoine> Scribenick: ww

   antoine: let's start, sorry for the delay and trouble with Zakim...
   ... the first topic is admin

Admin

   antoine: propose to accept the minutes of previous teleconference
   ... objections?

   RESOLUTION: ACCEPT MINUTES OF PREVIOUS TELECON

   scribe: next... the report on the pittsburgh f2f meeting

   <antoine>
   [9]http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/22-lld-minut
   es.html

      [9] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/22-lld-minutes.html

   scribe: i sent around this week the cleaned version of the joint
   meeting with the W3C ... Architecture....

   <TomB> +1 well done re: Joint Meeting minutes! :-)

   scribe: propose to also accept these minutes today
   ... so we can send them around to the wider audience

   RESOLUTION: ACCEPT MINUTES OF PITTSBURGH JOINT MEETING

   <markva> antoine++

   RESOLVED ACCEPT MINUTES AND OUTCOMES OF PITTSBURGH F2F MEETING

   scribe: before next item i have a question: is the current agenda
   complete?
   ... anyone have something that is not listed, use cases,
   vocabularies?
   ... as you have maybe noticed this agenda is really long
   ... idea is to keep the agenda long so we have a place where
   relevant stuff is listed...
   ... they will be at least available for the summary so that everyone
   is aware
   ... don't expect we will go through the entire agenda

   <Zakim> TomB, you wanted to point out that
   [10]http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCases#Cluster:_Digi
   tal_objects is missing (as pointed out on the list) - am adding to
   next week's

     [10] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCases#Cluster:_Digital_objects

   scribe: anyone noticed anything missing?

   TomB: pointed out on the list that cluster on digital objects is
   missing
   ... so adding that to next week's agenda

   bvatant: what is missing

   TomB: digital objects

   bvatant: i'm part of that

   antoine: ...
   ... missing cluster, citations
   ... have name of cluster with wrong names
   ... tom will take care of updating that point
   ... anything else?
   ... ok, if you notice something that is missing, please send a mail
   before the next teleconference
   ... moving on to the next topic

USE CASES AND CASE STUDIES

   antoine: as opposed to what is listed in the agenda we have six
   clusters and not five
   ... was some discussion on the plans of the digital objects cluster
   team, so maybe you want to say something here to explain a bit?

   markva: which tasks do we have? the first would be to consider which
   UCs actually belong to our cluster... might be some overlap with the
   citation cluster?
   ... main thing is to come to a more structured or homogenized
   sdescription of the UCs
   ... we have really a lot of UCs
   ... can probably not just append them to some part of our report
   ... goals are reported very differently
   ... but are recurring themes
   ... what i did is try in email to the list just like the topics and
   requirements that we did before
   ... try to come up with a list of a code and description for the
   goal
   ... see if we can replace the goal text with these goal codes
   ... meeting yesterday with people from digital object cluster team
   ... thought it would be useful to get your opinion of that and see
   if we can adopt that methodology for other clusters...

   <antoine>
   [11]http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Cluster_Digital_Object
   s#Minutes_2010-11-03

     [11] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Cluster_Digital_Objects#Minutes_2010-11-03

   antoine: at first glance it seems to me that these concerns are
   really right to the point
   ... i would say that perhaps it's a bit premature to discuss that
   today if the other clusters have not really thought about the work
   they have to do on their own use case
   ... but we should really have a discussion very soon because i see
   clearly the problems

   markva: would be nice if would respond on the list...

   emma: suggest if you want to curate the goals of all the use case
   clusters, it would be nice to have a wiki page... start with the
   goals that markva's cluster has identified
   ... so we only have one page
   ... not many pages

   antoine: wouldn't that cause lots of duplication

   markva: i think its the same thing as the requirements and topics...
   need a place to list them , discuss , curate... i think its very
   handy

   emma: also wondering how much these goals overlap with requirements
   ... there is wiki page with requirements... almost empty
   ... if you have the goals... what would be the requirements?

   markva: maybe the goals are a good place to start... if we get that
   coherently than we can move on to the dimensions and requirements
   ... goals are hte most basic thing that use cases can accomplish
   ... requirements can be something more detailed

   antoine: if the digital object cluster team is happy to start such a
   goal place then you are welcome to start it
   ... we can see if we find the same things with the other clusters
   ... or at least on a similar level, i could see the goals being
   different

   AlexanderH: actually antoine i think you are right
   ... they should be different

   <edsu> markva's email
   [12]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2010Nov/0003.h
   tml

     [12] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2010Nov/0003.html

   AlexanderH: but actually much of the goals are detailed
   ... if you want to keep the detailed goals the way they are i'm not
   sure it makes sense

   markva: that's a good point, what i did, the initial list we have
   now is a reflection of the goals people have put into the use cacses
   ... that's really all it is
   ... if it's too detailed we need to make up our mind what is a goal
   and what is too detailed
   ... at least this discussion needs to be initiated

   antoine: ok, let's start the discussion in the coming days
   ... that's for the methodological side of it
   ... we also have to be more concrete and think of shepherds or
   rapporteurs to ...
   ... have action on the agenda for people not at the F2F to volunteer
   to shepherd

   ACTION: People who didn't attend the face-to-face should volunteer
   to shepherd a new use case. [recorded in
   [13]http://www.w3.org/2010/10/28-lld-minutes.html#action06]
   [CONTINUES]

     [13] http://www.w3.org/2010/10/28-lld-minutes.html#action06

   antoine: if we go to list of use cases

   <antoine> [14]http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCases

     [14] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCases

   antoine: jodi has indicated for the individual use cases if they are
   lacking a shepherd or not
   ... turns out we have a bit more than the seven that are listed as
   orphaned on the agenda

   <AlexanderH> one hint I think the detailed goals should be kept this
   way and not be generalized

   antoine: so really if people can volunteer to take care of them that
   will be really welcome

   <jodi> there are 10 orphaned

   antoine: need to sort that really soon

   <AlexanderH> not like scribed

   antoine: if there are cases that are not in clusters we might miss
   something really important

   TomB: would be good if people who could not attend the F2F could
   volunteer to take care of the remaining cases because otherwise the
   work will fall disproportionately on the people who were able to
   attend
   ... would be good to distribute that a little bit better

   antoine: actually i'm looking at the list of the cases and the ones
   for which jodi indicated they were lacking shepherds and there are
   some that are already clustered and i'm a bit suprised

   emma: just that some of the use cases that didnt have a rapporteur
   were adopted
   ... wasn't necessarily presented

   antoine: for example, use case data in Use Case Linked Data and
   legacy library applications
   ... had a small presentation on that was it by gordon?

   emma: authorclaim

   antoine: the next one that is orphaned is the... Archipel project...

   marcia are you around can you take care of this use case?

   marcia: what should we do?

   antoine: in your case just be prepared to act as the shepherd for
   that use case
   ... the curators of the cluster may as kyou some qustions
   ... in your specific case it would be nice if you could send the
   presentation that you showed me to the list
   ... and then the other use cases that have no shepherd are in the
   not yet cluster

   antoine: ok so then we have all the actions on people to curate
   clusters....

   <antoine> ACTION: Karen and Emma to curate archive cluster for end
   of december [recorded in
   [15]http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-minu
   tes.html#action02] [CONTINUES]

     [15] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-minutes.html#action02

   <antoine> ACTION: Kai and Ed to curate citations cluster for end of
   december [recorded in
   [16]http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-minu
   tes.html#action03] [CONTINUES]

     [16] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-minutes.html#action03

   antoine: Bernard, i think you said you were in that one as well
   (that one digital objects cluster)

   bvatant: i'm not aware of that....

   antoine: i think i've seen your name in irc channel

   bvatant: i think this was a mistake of the scribe

   <antoine> ACTION: Mark (and Jodi and Asaf) to curate digital objects
   cluster for end of december [recorded in
   [17]http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-minu
   tes.html#action04] [CONTINUES]

     [17] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-minutes.html#action04

   <emma> People who didn't attend the F2F should volunteer to help
   curate the clusters

   <antoine> ACTION: Gordon and Martin to curate bibliographic data
   cluster for end of december [recorded in
   [18]http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-minu
   tes.html#action05] [CONTINUES]

     [18] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-minutes.html#action05

   <antoine> ACTION: Jeff and Alexander to curate authority data
   cluster for end of december [recorded in
   [19]http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-minu
   tes.html#action06] [CONTINUES] [CONTINUES]

     [19] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-minutes.html#action06

   <antoine> ACTION: Antoine and Michael to curate vocabulary alignment
   cluster for end of december [recorded in
   [20]http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-minu
   tes.html#action07] [CONTINUES]

     [20] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-minutes.html#action07

   antoine: then we have an action of people who were not at the F2F to
   volunteer to join a cluster

   <antoine> ACTION: People who were not at the face-to-face meeting
   volunteer to join a cluster [recorded in
   [21]http://www.w3.org/2010/10/28-lld-minutes.html#action03]
   [CONTINUES]

     [21] http://www.w3.org/2010/10/28-lld-minutes.html#action03

   antoine: not to have this continuing for a long time
   ... maybe having one more week in which the people may volunteer
   ... otherwise we have an issue with the curators knowing if they are
   alone or if someone will join after a while
   ... unless someone sees it differently, would suggest to close the
   action next week

   emma: suggest to send around an email so that people not on the
   telecon will know they have to do something

   antoine: ok i will send something closer to the call
   ... anyone have something to add to the use case topic before we
   moveon?

TOPICS

   antoine: the first item to discuss is how we go forward with the
   topics and how we organise them into categories
   ... first way is to use the wiki category system to connect use
   cases to topics
   ... second proposal by bvatant to create rdf description of topics
   ... next proposal have page with topics as subtitles

   jodi: i don't think we really talked about it any further

   <emma> [22]http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Category:LLD

     [22] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Category:LLD

   emma: i created something on the wiki just to show how it will look
   like, so i started to aggregate the categories and subcategories
   ... here is what you get for a group of topics that are LLD
   ... one page per subcategory
   ... if you look at....
   ... you can see you have a description of the topic
   ... probably a good starting point if you want toe elaborate
   ... copy and paste these pieces of text into the final report
   ... i think that's a useful way to go forward

   antoine: that was really some fleshing out of what jodi has proposed

   TomB: i just edited one of the category pages that emma set up
   ... i think the issue here is, how do we get from an analysis of the
   parts
   ... to a complete report
   ... and the crux of the question is whether we want to keep
   everything in one document
   ... editing sections of one big document
   ... or easier to have many smaller documents
   ... and consolidate them later on

   <jodi> with Transclusion, we could aggregate the individual pages:
   [23]http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Transclusion

     [23] http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Transclusion

   TomB: initially i was in favour of consolidated document
   ... but i see the advantages of smaller files for curators

   <emma> ww: in favor of the latter

   <emma> ... easier to build a big documents from small ones

   <rsinger> +1

   <Marcia> Are topics also have curators?

   jodi: actually you might have the solution
   ... talking about transclusion
   ... transclusion is a way of pulling small parts into a larger
   document
   ... without copy and paste
   ... can make a larger document by pulling together with transclusion

   transclusion++

   <emma> jodi+

   <TomB> +1 for smaller documents using transclusion

   <emma> not tested

   antoine: that does make sense... question is whether this stuff is
   activated in our wiki

   jodi: in media wiki it is activated by default
   ... we should try it but i think so

   antoine: ok... could anyone have a try just to check?
   ... if that works than that's clearly a point for the individual
   page solution to be the preferred one
   ... tom or emma or jodi could you make a small test because you have
   started editing these pages?

   jodi: ok, i can take a look

   <bvatant> [24]http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Transclusion

     [24] http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Transclusion

   antoine: thank you

   TomB: shoudl we take an action for jodi, having a proof of concept
   page that uses transclusion
   ... that uses a lot of smaller pages... having that on the agenda
   for the next call would help us move forward

   <scribe> ACTION: Jodi to make a proof of concept transclusion page
   for next week [recorded in
   [25]http://www.w3.org/2010/11/04-lld-minutes.html#action09]

     [25] http://www.w3.org/2010/11/04-lld-minutes.html#action09

   antoine: was also bvatant 's proposition of owl and rdf

   bvatant: actually i had a very sketchy model of what could be done
   about the current content, topics, use cases and so on...
   ... i see that things have evolved quite a lot since the f2f
   ... if this is interesting i have to revisit it on the basis of how
   things are now organised
   ... i have nothing very interesting to show right now
   ... but if people think its interesting to go this way
   ... the idea is to have a model of what we are working on...
   ... as rdf data... eating your own dog food
   ... but maybe the way jodi proposes is nmore efficient
   ... i can continue the action, but don't expect something very
   efficient in the week to come

   bvatant: i have to catch up on everything that happened on the f2f
   and i'm not yet there

   <edsu> bvatant: i'm not either :-)

   <edsu> bvatant: and i was there! :-)

   <Zakim> TomB, you wanted to suggest that we focus on producing the
   document

   TomB: what are our requirements here... i think our requirements is
   really to get the meeting notes to a draft of the report
   ... i think its an interesting idea to use rdf descriptions, but i'm
   not sure what requirement that's meeting
   ... not sure that would really help us move towards a completed
   report
   ... unless the rdf would help us create interesting visualisations
   that we could use in the report
   ... otherwise i suggest we mmove on getting a rough draft ideally
   beforethe holidays

   <Zakim> antoine, you wanted to link to Paul's tool

   antoine: to think about mentioning, TomB was talking about
   visualisation
   ... wondering if bvatant 's idea of rdf description would
   ... visualisation of clusters and vocabularies
   ... perhaps this could be related to the topic as well
   ... i would support what TomB said, but keep an eye on this idea of
   bvatant 's and try to relate them

   bvatant: to go along with what TomB said to get on with the taks at
   hand and the bandwidth of everybody
   ... doesn't seem like a priority task
   ... unless it seems like it is useful for a visualisation purposes
   ... maybe when the overall document structure is more settled
   ... will be easier to produce

   <Zakim> TomB, you wanted to ask if Paul's tool is in the agenda -
   maybe Ed can comment?

   TomB: occurs to me that paul's tool...
   ... is it in the agenda?

   antoine: it is in the vocabulary section

   <antoine> [26]http://www.paulwalk.net/lldvis/

     [26] http://www.paulwalk.net/lldvis/

   antoine: an item to report on exactly this
   ... perhaps we can jump to that specific item right now if it's
   really close to the issue on this rdf discription
   ... edsu do you have something to say?

   edsu: not right now

   antoine: ok we'll keep an eye and come back to it

   edsu: rdf description of what?

   antoine: bvatant is proposing that we create and rdf description of
   the topics... i think htis would be more or less related to what
   paul has done

   edsu: what purpose would it serve?
   ... other than eating our own tasteless dog food

   antoine: i think everyone agreed it might be a low priority item...
   ... have a mapping, more dynamic...
   ... not discuss it right now but ckeep it in mind for the future
   ... something that might be a bit more urgent...

   TomB: just wanted to ask edsu something
   ... how does paul's tool work?
   ... what's behind that?
   ... is it something that can generate other visualisations that
   might be useful for the report?
   ... what's your sense of the usefulness or how we can use the tool
   that paul put together

   edsu: my understanding is he bascically scraped to wiki
   ... using regexps
   ... to get the data out into another form which he put into a
   database

   <antoine> [27]http://www.paulwalk.net/lldvis/topics

     [27] http://www.paulwalk.net/lldvis/topics

   <edsu>
   [28]https://github.com/paulwalk/lldvis/tree/master/test/fixtures/

     [28] https://github.com/paulwalk/lldvis/tree/master/test/fixtures/

   edsu: and put the web app on top of it

   edsu: those are the database fixtures

   edsu: the data he scraped out saved it off into these files
   ... i don't know ho... you'd have to ask paul if the routines he
   wrote... are things that can be run routinely or not?

   TomB: it's available on github so in principle we could use this if
   we saw a need to extend it

   <digikim> ooops...

   <digikim> I didn't notice that the start time had changed

   <digikim> emma: ok, thanks

   edsu: it's on github... he actually made it run somewhere on the
   web...
   ... he found it useful to grapple with.. because he's new to the
   group... to get an idea of the use cases etc.
   ... used as a tool for himself to try to understand

   <edsu> sorry, i had the wrong url for the data that paul scraped
   from the wiki:
   [29]https://github.com/paulwalk/lldvis/blob/master/db/seeds.rb

     [29] https://github.com/paulwalk/lldvis/blob/master/db/seeds.rb

   antoine: keep in agenda... come back to it a bt later

   Marcia: i want to get back to the topics pages that emma created

   <Zakim> Back, you wanted to the topics: what should be included in
   the topic pages Emma created? Who will contribute? Will they be
   curated?

   Marcia: i wonder what should be in each subtopic
   ... who will contribute...
   ... top the topics, the sub-pages

   antoine: first the fact that the topics are related to the use cases
   would be exteremely informative
   ... there's no doubt about that
   ... that's how the topic page started
   ... w.r.t. the content of the page, the description, the one liners
   could also be put there

   emma: wanted to make that a little clearere
   ... when we're curating the use cases clusters we can add it to the
   topic by using two square brackets
   ... and that will add it to the topic page

   emma: and look in the minutes for more detail

   antoine: i think we have to wrap it very shortly, so keep this in
   the agenda for next time...
   ... just have a quick rush on the actions
   ... to check whether there is anything specific to say on that

   <rsinger> :)

   <rayd> Admin topic ...... next Thursday is a holiday in the US

   antoine: other business?

   (continue all other actions)

   <rsinger> next thursday?

   antoine: if noone has any other comment....
   ... thank you everyone for attending

   ADJOURNED

   <antoine> ACTION: GordonD and antoine to study use cases that relate
   to vocabulary merging use case [recorded in
   [30]http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/24-lld-minu
   tes.html#action01] [CONTINUES]

     [30] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/24-lld-minutes.html#action01

   <antoine> ACTION: Jeff to review the UK eGovernment document on
   identifiers. [recorded in
   [31]http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/24-lld-minu
   tes.html#action03] [CONTINUES]

     [31] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/24-lld-minutes.html#action03

   <antoine> ACTION: Alex, Jeff, Martin, MichaelP elaborate on general
   purpose IT architecture for dealing with linked data with caching
   feature [recorded in
   [32]http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/24-lld-minu
   tes.html#action04] [CONTINUES]

     [32] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/24-lld-minutes.html#action04

   <antoine> ACTION: Emma and Antoine to create use case
   DATA.SEARCH-OPTIMIZATION [recorded in
   [33]http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/24-lld-minu
   tes.html#action06] [CONTINUES]

     [33] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/24-lld-minutes.html#action06

   <antoine> ACTION: for each use case champion: on the Vocabularies
   page, link to each URL use case that uses it [recorded in
   [34]http://www.w3.org/2005/mIncubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-min
   utes.html#action01] [CONTINUES]

     [34] http://www.w3.org/2005/mIncubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-minutes.html#action01

   <antoine> ACTION: Ross to create a page with LLD data sets on the
   wiki [recorded in
   [35]http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/07-lld-minu
   tes.html#action11] [DONE]

     [35] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/07-lld-minutes.html#action11

   <antoine> -->
   [36]http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/Library_data_in_Semantic_Web_form
   ats

     [36] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/Library_data_in_Semantic_Web_formats

   <antoine> ACTION: ww to present on how to use CKAN [recorded in
   [37]http://www.w3.org/2010/10/28-lld-minutes.html#action01]
   [CONTINUES]

     [37] http://www.w3.org/2010/10/28-lld-minutes.html#action01

   <antoine> ACTION: on everyone to update the Events page
   ([38]http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/LLD/Events) on the wiki
   regularly [recorded in
   [39]http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/24-lld-minu
   tes.html#action05] [CONTINUES]

     [38] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/LLD/Events)
     [39] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/24-lld-minutes.html#action05

Summary of Action Items

   [NEW] ACTION: Jodi to make a proof of concept transclusion page for
   next week [recorded in
   [40]http://www.w3.org/2010/11/04-lld-minutes.html#action09]

     [40] http://www.w3.org/2010/11/04-lld-minutes.html#action09

   [PENDING] ACTION: Alex, Jeff, Martin, MichaelP elaborate on general
   purpose IT architecture for dealing with linked data with caching
   feature [recorded in
   [41]http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/24-lld-minu
   tes.html#action04]
   [PENDING] ACTION: Karen and Emma to curate archive cluster for end
   of december [recorded in
   [42]http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-minu
   tes.html#action02]
   [PENDING] ACTION: Antoine and Michael to curate vocabulary alignment
   cluster for end of december [recorded in
   [43]http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-minu
   tes.html#action07]
   [PENDING] ACTION: Emma and Antoine to create use case
   DATA.SEARCH-OPTIMIZATION [recorded in
   [44]http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/24-lld-minu
   tes.html#action06]
   [PENDING] ACTION: Gordon and Martin to curate bibliographic data
   cluster for end of december [recorded in
   [45]http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-minu
   tes.html#action05]
   [PENDING] ACTION: GordonD and antoine to study use cases that relate
   to vocabulary merging use case [recorded in
   [46]http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/24-lld-minu
   tes.html#action01]
   [PENDING] ACTION: Jeff and Alexander to curate authority data
   cluster for end of december [recorded in
   [47]http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-minu
   tes.html#action06]
   [PENDING] ACTION: Jeff to review the UK eGovernment document on
   identifiers. [recorded in
   [48]http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/24-lld-minu
   tes.html#action03]
   [PENDING] ACTION: Kai and Ed to curate citations cluster for end of
   december [recorded in
   [49]http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-minu
   tes.html#action03]
   [PENDING] ACTION: Mark (and Jodi and Asaf) to curate digital objects
   cluster for end of december [recorded in
   [50]http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-minu
   tes.html#action04]
   [PENDING] ACTION: for each use case champion: on the Vocabularies
   page, link to each URL use case that uses it [recorded in
   [51]http://www.w3.org/2005/mIncubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-min
   utes.html#action01]
   [PENDING] ACTION: People who didn't attend the face-to-face should
   volunteer to shepherd a new use case. [recorded in
   [52]http://www.w3.org/2010/10/28-lld-minutes.html#action06]
   [PENDING] ACTION: People who were not at the face-to-face meeting
   volunteer to join a cluster [recorded in
   [53]http://www.w3.org/2010/10/28-lld-minutes.html#action03]
   [PENDING] ACTION: on everyone to update the Events page
   ([54]http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/LLD/Events) on the wiki
   regularly [recorded in
   [55]http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/24-lld-minu
   tes.html#action05]
   [PENDING] ACTION: ww to present on how to use CKAN [recorded in
   [56]http://www.w3.org/2010/10/28-lld-minutes.html#action01]

     [41] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/24-lld-minutes.html#action04
     [42] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-minutes.html#action02
     [43] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-minutes.html#action07
     [44] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/24-lld-minutes.html#action06
     [45] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-minutes.html#action05
     [46] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/24-lld-minutes.html#action01
     [47] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-minutes.html#action06
     [48] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/24-lld-minutes.html#action03
     [49] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-minutes.html#action03
     [50] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-minutes.html#action04
     [51] http://www.w3.org/2005/mIncubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-minutes.html#action01
     [52] http://www.w3.org/2010/10/28-lld-minutes.html#action06
     [53] http://www.w3.org/2010/10/28-lld-minutes.html#action03
     [54] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/LLD/Events
     [55] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/24-lld-minutes.html#action05
     [56] http://www.w3.org/2010/10/28-lld-minutes.html#action01

   [DONE] ACTION: Ross to create a page with LLD data sets on the wiki
   [recorded in
   [57]http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/07-lld-minu
   tes.html#action11]

     [57] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/07-lld-minutes.html#action11

   [End of minutes]
     _________________________________________________________


    Minutes formatted by David Booth's [58]scribe.perl version 1.135
    ([59]CVS log)
    $Date: 2010/11/09 08:51:39 $

     [58] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
     [59] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/
Received on Wednesday, 10 November 2010 01:22:45 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 10 November 2010 01:22:47 GMT