Corrections on LLD home page

From: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 16:12:01 +0200
To: public-xg-lld@w3.org
Hi everyone,

I claim victory over that one:

>    ACTION: Antoine to clean up mailing list on
>    [60]http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/ recorded in
>    [61]http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/06/03-lld-minu
>    tes.html#action01]

As a matter of fact I streamlined pretty much our Web page [1], pointing as much as possible to the wiki [2] where all of you can make edits!

For those of you interested, I've also cut the pointer to the W3C member-only page which was there. I assume that in the foreseeable future we won't need that one, as everything is public!

Cheers,

Antoine

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/
[2] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/