RE: Face2Face at SWIB10 in Cologne

I'm confused. Is this suggested as an alternative to the October meeting,
and if so, is that meeting not firm? --Ray

-----Original Message-----
From: public-xg-lld-request@w3.org [mailto:public-xg-lld-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Neubert Joachim
Sent: Friday, July 23, 2010 5:52 AM
To: public-xg-lld
Subject: Face2Face at SWIB10 in Cologne

Dear collegues,

at 10 Jun telecon, SWIB10 in Cologne was suggested as an additional place
for a XG face to face meeting. In the meantime, a venue has been found and
the conference date has been fixed: The conference will be held at 29 and 30
of November, with a quite exiting programme (starting a 9 a.m and lasting
till 6 p.m. on both days). Since the day before the conference is,
unfortunately, a sunday, and it may be hard to discuss issues after a full
conference day, I'd suggest a meeting in the morning of 1 Dec - but maybe
you have other preferences, so I set up a Doodle poll at

  http://www.doodle.com/tdxwapytnxrsm4tm

If there is interest in a full days meeting, this could be arranged also.
(The collegues at hbz - North Rhine-Westphalian Library Service Centre -
will kindly provide a room for us.)

Cheers, Joachim

More Information about SWIB10 at http://swib.org/swib10/